The objective of the Policy & Advocacy Working Group is the dissemination, advocacy and lobbying of policies and information related to the formal, under-consultation or specific development policies, both in Greece and at European and international level. At the same time, it contributes and participates to CONCORD policy and advocacy making.
- General EU Policies for Sustainable Development (CONCORD Policy Forum Working Group)
- Development Aid, effectiveness and financing (CONCORD Aidwatch Working Group and Financing for Development Task Force)
- New Goals for Sustainable Development 2015 – 2030 (Beyond 2015 European Task Force)
- Policy Coherence for Development
- Favorable institutional framework for the operation of Civil Society Organisations
OPERATION – COOPERATION WITH CONCORD:
- Participation and cooperation with CONCORD Policy Forum (PoFo) Working Group: CONCORD Policy Forum is CONCORD’s ‘political spearhead’, discussing and sharing political intelligence and coordinating policy work.
- Participation and cooperation with CONCORD Μore and Better aid (Aidwatch, Financing for Sustainable Development, Partnership for Development Effectiveness). AidWatch is a pan-European lobby and campaigns initiative monitoring and advocating on the quality and the quantity of ODA provided by the EU member states and the European Commission. The AidWatch network is an active group of aid experts from across the 27 EU Member States, working collectively to hold EU Member States to account on their aid quality and quantity commitments. Each year, the AidWatch Initiative publishes a European-wide report analyzing the qualitative and quantitative performance of each EU Member States and the European Commission according to international and EU pledges on aid. The initiative also carries out ongoing lobby, research and campaigns activities on a wide range of aid related issues throughout the year.
- Participation and cooperation with other CONCORD Working Groups